Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Couponing Success

I have been reconnecting with coupons lately! I got super organized this week and headed out on Sunday and Monday to snap up some deals. I did a grocery shop where I stacked coupons with sales and ended up shaving 50 bucks off our grocery trip! I also got some early Christmas shopping done when I got a bargain on Tag Books (the tag system is a electronic pen that works with the tag books to play stories, interact with the pages and play games). The Tag books retail for 13.99 and Toys 'r' us had them on sale for buy 2 get one free, plus I had a coupon for "spend 25 dollars get 5 dollars off, also I had 5 'r us bucks and 3 manufacturer coupons from Tag that took $4 off each book so it was $5.98 plus tax total for 3 books that I put away for Christmas! Other freebies/under .25 cents deals I scored were 2 things of butter, 2 things of eye shadow, eyeliner, laundry detergent, lip balm, and toothpaste. I also passed up a "get 3 free packs of huggies"money maker deal (a money maker deal is where you actually end up MAKING money on your purchase) up cause I thought it would throw me back into baby mode again :) So I am very happy about all my savings lately and just thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment