Friday, February 4, 2011

Learning Fun!




We are readers, so I am super excited about my 3 year old getting a jump start on learning to read. I have found a great tool to help us in that endeavor. It is Hooked on Phonic's for Pre-K.

It comes with 3 workbooks. The first deals in uppercase letters, the second one is lowercase letters and the last one works on letter sounds. There are also flashcards that work with the books and DVDs with fun letter games. For each step there is a poster where your kids can mark off their progress with stickers. For the parents there is a a guide book to give you ideas of how to successfully use the programAs you can see, my 3 year old really likes learning using this system so I thought I would share it for any of you who wanted to get a jump on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment