Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beautiful Bountiful Books

I love books. I like they way they feel when you fan your finger along the pages. I love the way they smell when they are new or old. I like how comforting it is to make myself a little nest out of pillows and blankets and crack open a good book....sigh. Most of all what I like about books is the boundless knowledge contained in them. Whether they are fiction or non-fiction the possibilities contained in books are endless. I know you need to set your foot on the road and actually walk the path to learn the big lessons but there are so many new roads that can appear when you open a book. I am always trying to improve myself and there is plenty of room for it so when I come across a subject that looks like it could be interesting and helpful for improving my physical or spiritual well being I can't wait to get to the library and see what books are there!(my city has 3 count 'em 3 libraries!) It is like Toys'R'Us to me! I am always very open minded on my subjects so I get a total view and usually one subject will lead me to another that can lead me to a third until I find the one thing that really resonates with me. It really is like a journey. So, hurray for books! Geeks everywhere rejoice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment