Monday, April 26, 2010

Dan!

Meet Dan! As you notice there is no photo to go along with this post. This is because Dans are very rare, while it is difficult to find one of your own it is even more difficult(near impossible) to photograph one. Dan is my knight in shining armor. Ask anyone who knew me before and after and they will tell you he changed my life and all for the better. Over the years he has lifted me out of the dark places or allowed me to visit them and learn. He has offered me wise advice or held his tongue. He has showered me with affection or given me room. Sometimes it is as if we are the same person and he is just the wiser, gentler half. Some of Dan's hobbies are reading, video games and watching/reading sports. Dan is smart, kind, family oriented and super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment